Hello everyone, and welcome to my umpteenth internet journal thing. This is mainly for my own personal amusement, just like all my internet journal things previously. I know it's like a trend (is it still a trend?) to have a cool blog that everyone reads but I just don't think many people are interested in a random person's diary.
I mean, I would be, but that's me.
I've been frustrated with myself for not keeping up with my physical diary, so I've finally decided to temporarily make the move to digital. So even this might not be consistent, but I need to work out the writing muscles. I've missed it.
I'll also be updating the design along the way, as the current layout it something I picked haphazardly so I have something to work with. Honestly, with a few tweaks, I like it as is, but I understand how most people would think it's ugly. Or maybe they wouldn't think of it at all much beyond, "huh, pink."
Moving on to The Current Time...
It is 5 in the danged morning and I was supposed to go the gym with my friend at 8. My schedule is shifted so I knew it was going to be difficult but c'mon!! It's my day off and I wanted to spend it doing FUN THINGS. Last week I was able to get in a 4 hour nap before working out and spending most of the day downtown but now I'll be running off of no sleep.
It sucks 'cause now I finally feel tired but it's too late for that. I could just skip the gym but if I do there's a good chance I won't go by myself later on. Maybe, if I can manage a nap after the gym and wake up at 2 or 3... I can still go to a park or something. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment