Okay, I'm going to write this before I procrastinate too long and it's time for bed. This is just a daily log or whatever.
I've had a busy past few days that have required me to wake up at 7 a.m., while also working in the evening. I cannot keep this up, honestly, so I it is crucial I work something out.
My friend can only really go to the gym in the morning so that's why I've been joining her but I'm going to have to do solo sessions. I get off of work at minimum, 11 p.m. Waking up at 7 is difficult but I've been taking sleep medicine to help me out.
I don't remember what I did Wednesday after the gym besides grabbing Tealicious with Lorraine. (It was delicious, by the way.) I think I took a nap, which I wasn't supposed to do, much like today. It means that I'll be taking my sleep medicine, but I try to avoid it the best I can so my body doesn't get used to it. It's been a tough but rewarding week.
Today, I went mask shopping with my friend Nic for his cousin's wedding in a month. It took all of 5 minutes which surprised me. I guess because I decided right then and there what I'm going to wear, I chose a mask to match it. Of course I had to pick the most expensive one there because even I can be Extra. It only cost 40 dollars but the simpler masks were in the 25 range. Afterwards, he treated me to Red Robin. He ate a whole slice of mud pie by himself and I was mildly impressed.
I tried to get both hin and Lorraine into Pokémon Go but they are definitely not interested. The only person I've managed to sucker in is Monique. I have had some influence on Luke but eh, his interest seemed more on a whim rather than my pestering.
Friday, September 21, 2018
Tired(tm)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Was Going to Describe My Disappointing November but it Turned Into the Story of My Stolen Phone - by Fall Out Boy
Hello again. I wish I felt like writing more and I don't care enough to discipline myself to do it often. Anyway, let's jump in. On...
No comments:
Post a Comment