Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello, October!

It's getting to be that time of year where I get to indulge myself in all the activities restricted to me as a child due to Halloween being seen as "evil." It's a bit late for me to go trick or treating, though if Iost more weight I'm sure I could disguise myself as a child because a lot of them are as tall as me.

I've been keeping myself busy the past month or so, not really by choice? I've just had a lot of plans with friends, I've been going to the gym, on my days off I try and go out to play Pokémon Go.I guess it's a choice but I feel more fulfilled even though I know I'm an introvert. My logic is if I'm at home and not cleaning my room, I'm wasting my time. As a hoarder, I find it difficult to throw useless junk away.  Anyway. I've been meaning to write the past few days but always found myself too tired. 've finally some time to set aside so I'm doing it now.

So, Wednesday was when I initially wanted to write an entry. I had been awake for 26 hours before finally falling asleep at 8 p.m. Wednesday night. I saw the Boku no Hero Academia move at the drafthouse by myself. While a good movie, I did not have a pleasurable experience trying to read the subtitles behind someone's big head!! Oh well. I also accidentally fell asleep for 5 minutes, I was so tired. That morning I explored Rainbow Hills Park with Lorraine, and I think I may have gotten her into Pokémon Go.

Thursday, Luke was supposed to take me driving but we saw Spaceballs at the drafthouse instead.  I just realized I went to the movies 2 days in a row. It was 9 by the time we got out and I didn't even feel like driving anymore, plus it was too dark. Not that I cared much, but my dad wouldn't move my mom's car out of the way.

Friday and Saturday I depression sleeped when I wasn't working, oops. Didn't go to the gym these days, but went Sunday at 5 a.m. after my long work shift. 

Uhhh I gotta go, might finish this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Going to Describe My Disappointing November but it Turned Into the Story of My Stolen Phone - by Fall Out Boy

Hello again. I wish I felt like writing more and I don't care enough to discipline myself to do it often. Anyway, let's jump in. On...