Thursday, October 4, 2018

"New month, new you"

It's all gone...
Is what my hair stylist told me when I commented on hair short my hair was. It was scary at first, but I think the hair cut has definitely grown on me. I wanted something that would be incredibly simple to manage since I started working out and I'm tired of my buns giving me headaches. My hair isn't even short enough for a bun now!

I don't remember what I did Tuesday... I slept in and worked out in the evening.I did a  "build your own program" thing with a trainer. I'm doing a follow up session with him later at noon. I liked his cardio suggestion, it gets me sweating with not as much effort as the stair master, but has the same motions as the stair master. If I keep doing this for 2 more months and I'm still not seeing weight loss I'm going to be a little upset. I know I don't eat the best but like... c'mon. I only have a milkshake like once a month and other than that I stay away from sugar. I only drink water!! What gives? I digress.

I caught Mew, Mightyena, and Suicune on Pokémon Go, all new on my pokedex. I'm so close to level 30, I can taste it. Mew was a straight pain in the butt to catch. AR mode, moves around a lot, is invisible. I happened to be at my workplace but on an off today so I looked like a weirdo turning around in my seat 'cause it kept moving off screen!

Today... or rather yesterday (Wednesday)((I'm writing at 2 a.m.)), I worked out at 11ish, without Lorraine. Went home to shower real quick and go back out to get a hair cut. Met with Lorraine after, we went to Jim's. I took a nap which I shouldn't have done but I was tired from waking up at 7 and not being able to go back to sleep. (Why can't that ever happen to me when I have to work??) Later went to dinner with the family at 54th Street. I've been dying to get the Rattlesnake pasta and I finally did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Going to Describe My Disappointing November but it Turned Into the Story of My Stolen Phone - by Fall Out Boy

Hello again. I wish I felt like writing more and I don't care enough to discipline myself to do it often. Anyway, let's jump in. On...