Saturday, October 27, 2018

Quiet Time

Hello blog. No, I did not forget about you. I've definitely have had some moments this past months where I thought to myself, "hm, I should sit down and write," but then chose not to. I'm sort of forcing myself to set aside time to blog. I do have time, but sometimes doing nothing has a stronger call than doing something does.
I've been antsy all gosh darn evening. It's the weekend before Halloween and I feel like I should be out doing something fun. All I did was go to the gym and shop. Now I'm sipping margarita mix (which I bought months ago) with half a shot of tequila. Just to spice my night up a little! I don't even drink alcohol regularly or anything. It does nothing for me.
Anyway, since it's been nearly a month, I wanted to update from my last blog post. I've been doing the routine that the Planet Fitness trainer gave me for a few weeks now. Still haven't lost much weight, but still seeing progress through numbers. And I don't know if it's a placebo effect but some of my pants feel more loose than usual. I might be replacing fat with muscle which may explain the lack of weight loss.
Things done this week: Sea World, played Dragon Age with Luke, painted a pumpkin for work, voted at the library, Pokémon Go Community Day: Beldum.
Most of that was mainly last weekend but whatevs. This weekend was more chill? Even though I wanted to go to the Corn Maze.
I've managed to stay away from naps for the past week but I'm still not able to sleep at night so that's frustrating. But I'm real tired as we speak so I should probably go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Was Going to Describe My Disappointing November but it Turned Into the Story of My Stolen Phone - by Fall Out Boy

Hello again. I wish I felt like writing more and I don't care enough to discipline myself to do it often. Anyway, let's jump in. On...